At Kemp Harvey Group, we respect your privacy. That is why we have developed The Kemp Harvey Group Privacy Code of which the objective is to specify Kemp Harvey Group’s guidelines for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
The Kemp Harvey Group Privacy Code was developed to comply with the relevant portions of the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (Canada). We have drafted The Kemp Harvey Group Privacy Code to facilitate our compliance with this legislation and to demonstrate our commitment to protecting your personal information.
We have also developed The Kemp Harvey Group Privacy Protection Pledge. We want you to understand the purposes for which we collect personal information. We also want to make certain that we have your consent to continue to collect, use and disclose your personal information for those purposes.
The following is a brief synopsis of our privacy practices:
Why do we need to collect your personal information? If you are a Kemp Harvey Group client, Kemp Harvey Group may have collected some basic information about you. We respect your privacy, which is why we collect personal information only for the purposes of complete our engagements as your CGA.
When do we disclose personal information? There is a variety of circumstances where we may need to disclose some personal information about our clients. These circumstances will be to persons or organizations necessary to fufill our obligations as your CGA.
How do we protect your personal information? In order to protect your personal information, Kemp Harvey Group:
- will not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any purpose other than those identified above, except with your further consent;
- will protect your personal information with appropriate security safeguards;
- will protect the confidentiality of your personal information when dealing with other organizations;
- will strive to keep your personal information as accurate and up to date as is necessary for the purposes identified above; and
- will honour any request you may make for access to your personal information.
What are your choices? We would like to have your consent to continue to collect, use and disclose your personal information for the purposes identified above. However, you do have choices and can refuse or withdraw your consent as follows:
- You may refuse to provide your personal information to us.
- You may also withdraw your consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice.
However, in either case, this may limit our ability to serve you. If you have any questions or concerns about our personal information management system, please contact the Kemp Harvey Group Privacy Officer at your local office. Otherwise, we will assume that we have your consent to collect, use and disclose your personal information for the purposes identified above and in a manner consistent with The Kemp Harvey Group Privacy Code.
Please visit the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada’s web site at www.privcom.gc.ca.
For more information, please contact our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org